Monday, May 23, 2011

Worst Job in the Middle Age

Watching the video on the worst jobs in history, my idea of the worst job would definitely be the fuller. A fuller is the person who takes the wool from sheep and go from household to household receiving their urine. The urine makes the cloth soft and brings the wool together. You would have to stop on the wool covered in urine for 7 to 8 hours at a time. When you are done stomping on the urine filled wool, the cloth is all brought together and then it is distributed to make clothes for knights and other fighters. I consider this the worse job because it involves you stepping in someone else's pee for 7-8 hours  every day. Pee smells so bad too! I could probably throw up if I ever had to do this job, just thinking about it makes me sick.  I am so glad that I was not alive during the Middle Ages so I don't have to stomp on pee as my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment