Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Question 6:

Part 1: 

Part 2: 
To Whom This May Concern:
Hello, my name is Saladin and I am the Muslim ruler for the Crusade. I don't think that the Crusades are just for many reasons especially because the Christians do not realize that our prophet, Muhammad, descended into heaven. This is also where we have our Temple of Jerusalem where we worship Muhammad. The Christians think that they can walk all over us and the Holy Land because their leader Jesus lived, died, and ascended there. Us Muslims personally think that Muhammad is just as important as Jesus, and he should get the same, if not more recognition than Jesus. 

I have talked with my army and government about this, and we decided that we could make a peace treaty with the Christians so we can both pray to our prophets or "lords" peacefully. If this does not work, we will prepare ourselves to attack the Christians for full power over the Holy Land again. 

Sincerely, 

No comments:

Post a Comment